Sunday, March 25, 2007

Sunny Side Up


We had truly gorgeous weather today - mid 50s and sunny. It was a good day to walk around in outside, which I did since our site is Letna park. I saw a guy who had a wind sail attached to a skateboard and he was riding around on one of the parking lots. It looked like he was having a good time.

Easter is in a couple of weeks and all of Prague is ready. Markets are set up in Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, and Andel plaza. There are lots of pretty painted eggs for sale, which I may have to look into purchasing. When I was wandering around Wenceslas Square today, I smelled fried pastries and meat on the grill. It was all I could do to resist buying something as I had already had lunch today.

The picture to the right is the "Easter Tree" in Wenceslas Square. I hope those eggs are hollow, because if they fall I bet they could do some damage.

2 comments:

Erin said...

i want a fried pastry!

Crystal said...

yeah! bring us fried pastry!