Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Trains to Berlin


Over Palm Sunday weekend our studio traveled to Berlin via railroad. We were blessed with beautiful spring weather - I was able to wear short sleeves, outside! We did a lot of walking, visiting the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz, the Jewish Museum, Invaliden park, two churches, and various other sites. I saw this bust of Einstein near the Sony Center. He was made entirely of Legos, and his eyes moved. How awesome is that?

Anyway, it was a good trip. On the train ride back to Prague, I was listening to my iPod on shuffle while reading this book called Wanderlust, which is about the history of walking, traveling by foot, and so forth. The song "Walk Like a Man" came on, which I thought was sort of funny, then the following songs played:

"I'm on My Way"
"Hey Jude" (a decoy song)
"Gimme Three Steps"
"On My Feet Again"

I told this to Julie and we concluded that Apple must have the technology to read people's thoughts. I think the iPod realized that I was catching on to its motives and then didn't play a song about walking again for the rest of the trip. I suppose that iBigBrother will be the wave of the future.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

.......lego albert is awesome!!!!!!!!!